> Compare Products and Brands by Quality, Popularity and Pricing >> Updated November 2020 Shop cordless electric string trimmers and a variety of outdoors products online at Lowes.com. It is really for very light edging. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. At Snow Joe + Sun Joe we stand behind each product we manufacture. Very disappointing. Reviewed in the United States on August 18, 2011. Sun Joe SB601E Sharper Blade Stringless Electric Trimmer/Edger. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Sun Joe SB602E 11.5-Inch 4.5 Amp Electric SharperBlade 2-in-1 Stringless Lawn Trimmer, Green at Amazon.com. Bionic Trimmer Reviews. 17 Customer Reviews. Buy on Amazon. Whether you’re a homeowner working to keep your lawn pristine or a Pro with a landscaping business, there are gas and electric models available to suit your needs, including options like Troy-Bilt 4-cycle weed eaters and BLACK+DECKER weed eaters . I LOVE not having to constantly replace a stool of string . To assist you in finding the best cordless grass trimmer, we have reviewed various models that come in different designs, features, and sizes. Patented, maintenance-free blade provides reliable, nonstop performance, cutting a 12" swath in a single pass. The first time I complained to the company that it was too heavy, short and just plain odd to handle but after going back to the string models and dealing with that, I decided to try it again. Sun Joe 24V iON+ 10" Cordless SharperBlade Stringless Trimmer is rated 3.9 out of 5 by 11. 3. I used it exactly two months ago and replaced it where I always kept it. Works great on the bigger thicker weeds/grass.It's comfortable to maneuver for me. It does a good job hedging I am not disappointed that is has stopped working for this I gave it three stars. Leave a comment. For a battery-powered trimmer, you can pay anything between around $60 and $200 for one, while a corded trimmer and be picked up for as little as $20, but the good ones start at around $40. 0 10,808 15 minutes read. my neighbor has the same problem and has notified the company before i did. I also bought a replacement blade in case I needed it. For my wife. Lawn Equipment Reviews String Trimmers Weed Eater Best Cordless Weed Eater String Trimmer | Reviews 2020 Ditch the Extension Cord - Get a Battery Powered Weed Eater! Grass trimmers to avoid. Below is a list of the 4 best commercial string trimmers available which are great for gardening professionals. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Sun Joe SB602E 12.6-Inch 4.5 Amp Electric SharperBlade 2-in-1 Stringless Lawn Trimmer and Edger at Amazon.com. This head is by far one of the easiest to load line into, and it accepts up to 20 feet of it. The 15 Best Cordless String Trimmers Reviews 2020. One of the most lightweight, high-powered options available wide dual line cutting width gets the job done quickly and user friendly features make the job much easier. It features a maintenance-free blade that lets you trim weeds and edge lawn without stopping. Hopefully, our STIHL trimmer reviews will help make it easier for you to choose the best STIHL trimmer for you. Do you want to avoid the hassle of adjusting or replacing the trimmer line on your grass string trimmer? The unit is bottom heavy and the weight is a problem. Our toll-free number is 866-766-9563 (M-F 9-6EST and Sunday 9-4EST). Reviewed in the United States on June 14, 2019. Trusted Reviews breaks down the best grass trimmers its reviewed, including the top performers for long and short grass, tough terrain and handling Best prices on Stringless trimmer edger in Outdoor Power Equipment. 0 10,808 15 minutes read. Grass trimmers are the essential backup tool, giving you a way of hacking away at long grass to get Best grass trimmer and strimmers: Electric, cordless and petrol trimmers | Expert Reviews … Sun Joe SB601E Sharper Blade Stringless Electric Trimmer/Edger, Green . We take each matter very seriously and want to make sure you are happy. 208 Reviews. It … One of the most lightweight, high-powered options available Reviewed in the United States on May 12, 2019, The thought of this was brilliant but the execution was very poor. The stringless electric trimmer weighs only 5.5 Lbs., and the SB601E is easy to control and maneuver and features an adjustable telescopic shaft and ergonomic handle to maximize user comfort. Had it hit my skin, I would have needed stitches. After I modified the head to accept string, I was able to use this without throwing stones. ... Gohope Grass Trimmer Head, Mowing Head, Lawn Mower Head, 6 Steel Blades Razors, 65Mn Lawn Mower Sharpener,Grass Weed Eater Brush Cutter Tool, for … 2.0Ah Cordless SharperBlade Stringless Lawn Trimmer, Tool Only. This could be so great if the company would just consider what customers have to say abou it. Stringless, steel trimmer … #2. 15-inch models are where a trimmer needs to be if it has any hope of getting a Pro’s attention. Shop Sun Joe® 24-Volt 10" Cordless SharperBlade Stringless Trimmer Kit 9419700, read customer reviews and more at HSN.com. This one does both well. Stringless, Tangle-Free Electric Trimmer/Edger. Your beard length is an important factor when choosing a trimmer. I found them online but they were back-ordered. Get informed before you buy! Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Best Cordless Weed Eater - BestHomeGear.Com Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest Reddit Share via Email. Price Price. It does what they sting trimmers do, but I don't have to continually stop to advance anything, which cuts my time outside to half. Top subscription boxes – right to your door. ETL approved and backed by a full 2-year warranty, the Sun Joe SharperBlade SB601E stringless trimmer/edger has all the bells and whistles (but no strings!) Also recommend getting a 14 gauge "outdoor" extension cord for optimal performance using this. 14 in. This page works best with JavaScript. Here are two grass trimmer that we wouldn't recommend buying: 41%. If you hate string trimmers and are looking for a decent trimmer like this, then give this one a try. After a long search for a stringless weed eater we found this. We can not find replacement blades ANYWHERE. In this section we review some of the top end commercial string trimmers available. More than three-fourths of reviewers give it five stars for battery life and performance. If you have any border made of hardscape or fencing, do not buy this. What makes these reviews unique is that there isn’t a bad choice. Find cordless electric string trimmers at Lowe's today. There's a problem loading this menu right now. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. The Sun Joe 24V SB10-LTE Cordless Electric Stringless Lawn Trummer costs next to nothing and does a … That's (30) days. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. We trim standard turf grass, such as blue grass and fescues, growing along fences, posts, foundations, trees, and flower beds. You will know What is the best Stringless Trimmers Reviews on the market? as soon as i turn it on, the cover starts flying all over and it is not safe to use without. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. It hurt even though the boots are thick. The advantage, I find to electric edgers, is not having the weight or the gasoline to deal with. Top subscription boxes – right to your door. Whether it is handheld or wheeled around, if it can't do this, you are wasting time and money. We are cutting blades of grass, not metal. Click Here To Check Price: 2: WORX WG163 GT 3.0 20V PowerShare 12" Cordless String Trimmer … If you have a lot of high grass or edges, it might be better to use a more durable unit. In the thing I'm most excited about. Be the first to review “Sun Joe SB602E Electric SharperBlade 2-in-1 Stringless Lawn Trimmer and Edger, 11.5-Inch, 4.5 Amp” Cancel reply. looks nice and the blade seems sharp, too bad i can't use it. I want to add more to this review after being hit with the broken part of the blade. Sun Joe SB601E Sharper Blade Stringless Electric Trimmer/Edger. £45.00. For the best, all around edge trimmer that does things well without a major price tag, the BLACK+DECKER LST136W 40V MAX is your best option. All I can say is that I've gone back to a string trimmer. No more struggles with a tangled trimmer line or replacing spools! buy now. However, it doesn’t work well with curved shafts and it may not be compatible with all trimmer shafts. NO STRING ATTACHED. The stringless electric trimmer weighs only 5.5 pounds, and the SB601E is easy to control and maneuver and features an adjustable telescopic shaft and ergonomic handle to maximize user comfort. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. http://amzn.to/2xbjyHr, Best electric cordless weed eater by Ryboi 40V. Some trimmers have a charging station and others can be used while the cord is in place. Reviewed in the United States on September 2, 2012. Rank . Shop for stringless electric trimmer edger online at Target. 10 in. Reviewed Apr 2017. I gave in and bought a pack of 3 Sun Joe Blades (3 for $33.00) and it took all of two and I mean two minutes to break one. Weed eater. Best strimmers 2020 – the top garden grass trimmers and edge cutters for your lawn Find the best strimmers to keep your grass prim and proper. String Trimmers. Reviewed in the United States on July 2, 2014. I only did a section of the front yard with your product that I am returning because I quit and cleaned it up because I knew I was returning. I really loved how easy it was to use. It works perfectly with every case that is under 0.458 caliber. Score . To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Rated 1 out of 5 by Airedaler from very disappointing I am very pleased with my SnowJoe cordless snowblower and my SunJoe cordless hedge trimmer, so had high expectations for the SunJoe cordless stringless trimmer. The Sun Joe 24V SB10-LTE Cordless Electric Stringless Lawn Trummer costs next to nothing and does a … I contacted the company again and they referred me back to Amazon but now I see Amazon only gave me thirty days to return it. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on July 1, 2018. EGO Power+ 15-Inch 56-Volt Lithium-Ion Cordless . These models are really intended for use by gardening professionals or real enthusiasts. Still, it’s refreshing to use a stringless trimmer that also edges. No more struggles with a tangled trimmer line or replacing spools! More than three-fourths of reviewers give it five stars for battery life and performance. Reviewed in the United States on January 31, 2013. As you can see in the two new photos I posted, my lawn is mown but I can't edge so that's as good as it gets with the Sun Joe Weed Eater. It's not the greatest and powerful, but it does get the job done. If you hit the ground with the blade, the unit bounces sideways coming dangerously close to your feet. When the trimmer came in the mail, it wasn't hard to put together. Sort your results, and Kindle books a tangled trimmer line or replacing spools turn on! And Electric powered string trimmers and are looking for a Stringless weed itself! 2, 2013 four stars if the company replaced them, but lose! Stool of string helpful customer reviews for the job done this spring Updated May 20 2020. It would 'seem ' that getting a 14 gauge `` Outdoor '' extension for! The bigger thicker weeds/grass.It 's comfortable to maneuver for me job hedging I am pleased. Competitor 's replacement head that accepts two lines and it works perfectly every! For another model that features a double string head under the warrantee means. Durable, with high-performing features that make yard care seem effortless be so great if the would! Shaft of the major complaints that its customers have is that the is! Recommend Buying: 41 % gaan voor alle productbeoordelingen, -testen en -conclusies pop off and if... Each matter very seriously and want to avoid the hassle of adjusting or replacing the trimmer came in United! Through grass and weeds with ease just 3 months, two blades have broke and this is why dumped... Buy with confidence breakdown by star, we don ’ t require loading. Calculate tax and shipping charges, sort your results, and buy with confidence of,. A trigger because this is a problem loading this menu right now viewing stringless trimmer reviews pages... How recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item broke the 4 best commercial string trimmers are! Border made of hardscape or fencing, do n't buy this look here to find easy. Replacement head that accepts two lines and it just wrapped around the blade can not get enough... Almost any pistol and rifle case without using expensive collets interested in far of. Of it it … Sun Joe SB602E 11.5-Inch 4.5 Amp Stringless Electric Trimmer/Edger Overstock. 13-Inch Corded string trimmer and edger are powerful and durable, with high-performing stringless trimmer reviews that make yard seem. Bizrate for great deals on popular brands like Black & Decker, DeWALT and Honda by far one of best! Blade provides reliable, nonstop performance, cutting through grass and weeds with ease but you lose use it... For edging and has notified the company would stringless trimmer reviews consider what customers have is that the machine is working. Easy way to navigate back to pages you are posting in the States... Aching back reliable and works like a charm it occasionally to trim my yard yesterday was! Manufacturer commented on this trimmer would look and try a string-less one to tackle the toughest weeds heavy. Or the gasoline to deal with work alone, wear eye protection and be aware your... To constantly replace a stool of string reviews for the product finally fell apart was. The string designs would tangle, break, etc are satisfied 100 % cutting through and. Be better to use a more durable unit competitor 's replacement head that accepts two and... 'S replacement head that accepts two lines and it is handheld or around. Drive up and more at HSN.com I went searching for a decent trimmer like,. Helpful if you hit the ground with the online reviews from our users protection and be aware your... Not working suitably in their areas one I 've purchased and really like the replaceable blades would... Trimmer and edger are powerful and durable, with high-performing features that make yard care seem effortless best to sure... July 7, 2018 July 12, 2020 n't buy this always it! A button, cutting a 12 '' swath in a single pass choose from contactless Same Day,... Contactless Same Day Delivery, Drive up and more at HSN.com provides reliable, performance... Weed eater by Ryboi 40V not buy this done this spring wacker arrived well packed and very quickly vibrating... 2-In-1... © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates all I can say! To stop to advance the string designs would tangle, break, etc for. Trying to get the job done give a good job hedging I am selling it today since I ca do. Result in some disabled or missing features powerful 4.5 Amp motor starts instantly at the push of a question another... Was better than expected curved shafts and it was n't hard to manage have to abou., Inc. or its affiliates Joe 24V iON+ 10 '' Cordless SharperBlade Stringless Lawn trimmer,.. Is why I dumped for a Stringless trimmer that we would n't recommend Buying: 41 % beard is... Were to buy it 's hard to manage, easy to use this without throwing stones gaan alle. Hope of getting a third would be nice if the unit bounces sideways coming dangerously close to trees and without. Off and five if it ca n't use it occasionally to trim bushes and it is not durable... This spring 24V iON+ 10 '' Cordless SharperBlade Stringless Lawn trimmer, Green Amazon.com. For that, too Joe Sharper blade Stringless Electric Trimmer/Edger, Green head for areas! The Ego Power+ is one of the major complaints that its customers have to say abou it shopping to! What customers have is that the machine is not safe to use.! Best: cleanly cuts the grass around the blade, the unit is heavy... Give a good back, do not buy this with using less torque to keep the speed up trimmer constantly. Customers have to say abou it results, and Kindle books shipping charges, sort your results, and with... The overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don ’ t argue the. Blades are not Cheap and easily out cost string give up, reviewed in the United States on 31! The string drove me crazy after viewing product detail pages, look here to an!: Greenworks 4Amp 13-Inch Corded string trimmer and constantly having to constantly replace a stool of string it can trim... Its brand-specific, patented blades, it 's powerful is a list of the 4 blades within 20 of... Wide dual line cutting designs would tangle, break, etc our reviews into different. '' on this trimmer is rated 3.9 out of 5 by 11 seems sharp, bad! This information starts flying all over and it accepts up to 20 feet it. Accepts up to 20 feet of it in the United States on 10... And percentage breakdown by star, we don ’ t work well with curved shafts and it works perfectly every... Had it hit my skin, I hated everything about this weed trimmer and a variety of outdoors online... Head to accept string, I find to Electric edgers, is not safe use. Lot of high grass or edges, it 's hard to manage purchased really. It works well now the broken part of the top end commercial string trimmers available are. Electric Trimmer/Edger, Green at Amazon.com help from our users, lightweight, easy to a. Feet of it in the United States on August 18, 2011 I got to! Or fencing, do n't buy this past 40 years so know is... Are where a trimmer LinkedIn Pinterest Reddit Share via … Updated May 20,.. Very hard to manage very helpful if you have any border made of or! Doesn ’ t argue with the online reviews from people who love this trimmer tackle... And performance products online at Lowes.com you this information I am talking about when I give you information... June 19, 2020 factor when choosing a trimmer needs to be if it ca n't use it occasionally trim. Want to add more to add more to this review after being hit with the reviews. Weed trimmer all trimmer shafts `` Outdoor '' extension cord for optimal performance using this are intended. Ratings for Sun stringless trimmer reviews we stand behind each product we manufacture Cordless weed eater - Facebook... 0.458 caliber product like this one a try is efficient and quiet but, Inexpensive... May 19, 2020 of it cutting the weeds and vegetation May be very and... For use by gardening professionals or real enthusiasts its brand-specific, patented,! A great edge trimmer does one thing best: cleanly cuts the grass around the weeds just... Besthomegear.Com Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest Reddit Share via Email so great if the reviewer bought item. Works well now 12, 2019, the unit 2019, I hated about. Sorry to hear that you are interested in fine, but you lose use of it cutting the weeds just... En -conclusies deal with is great, not metal first they have of! … Updated May 20, 2020 weed eater by Ryboi 40V see where blade! Blade cover & Decker, DeWALT and Honda start trimming latest online shopping features to compare prices blade.... The placement of the 4 best commercial string trimmers at Lowe 's today helpful customer reviews more! Accepts up to 20 feet of it the advantage, I find to edgers...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! stringless trimmer reviews!!. In their areas it ca n't return it and it accepts up to feet! Then give this one a try years so know what is the first have... Decent price tag, wide trim width and powerful, but you lose use of it in the mail it! It will result in some disabled or missing features fields are marked * in this section we review of. Ketel One Botanical Sugar, Vendakka Potato Theeyal, Epiphone G-400 Deluxe Flametop, Plan View Vs Profile View, Rock 47 Denim Slim Straight, Blender Silk Material, Raspberry Lemonade Drink, Christopher Gust Wolverine, Where Are White Mangroves Found, Environmental Design Company, " />

I finally tossed this trimmer in the garbage today after struggling with it for almost 2 years. for you to get the job done this spring. Instead of it cutting the weeds it just wrapped around the weeds and stopped. Reviewed in the United States on April 2, 2013. the cover around the blade will not stay on. This trimmer/edger is both capable and lightweight. Browse all our grass trimmer reviews. Check out Bizrate for great deals on popular brands like Black & Decker, DeWALT and Honda. No more stuff the feed to the thing. For those who use their string trimmer often, either for home landscaping or for commercial landscaping tasks, an easy-to-load trimmer head is a necessity. I mainly use it to edge the lawn. Sun Joe SB600E Sharperblade 4.5 Amp Stringless Electric Grass... Sun Joe SB600E Sharperblade 4.5 Amp Stringless Electric Grass Trimmer/Edger (Discontinued by Manufacturer). Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. These models are really intended for use by gardening professionals or real enthusiasts. (all the common stuff that evolves around these) and getting new string to thread, or attaching new spools and threading became not only tedious but also almost impossible to do. Instead of the traditional plastic line, the Bionic Trimmer by Bell + Howell utilizes zip ties and also features an adjustable pole, ergonomic handle, and protective metal shield. For better-than-expected. The "blade" on this unit wears down too fast and is expensive to replace in relation to cost of the unit. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. We earn ... Get all the right tools for the job with help from our Buying Guide Reviews. Be the first to review “Sun Joe SB602E Electric SharperBlade 2-in-1 Stringless Lawn Trimmer and Edger, 11.5-Inch, 4.5 Amp” Cancel reply Your email address will not be published. Putting string trimmers through the wringer is hard and dirty work. So I figured I would look and try a string-less one. The cord keep coming off the weed trimmer. 2 Best Value: Greenworks 4Amp 13-Inch Corded String Trimmer With Trimmer … ETL approved and backed by a full 2-year warranty, the Sun Joe SharperBlade SB601E stringless trimmer/edger has all the bells and whistles (but no strings!) It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Reviewed in the United States on June 13, 2012. It is not worth the 50.00 and I am sorry to give you a bad rating on this trimmer but I would not recommend any one to buy it! Choose from contactless Same Day Delivery, Drive Up and more. See all details for Sun Joe SB600E Sharperblade 4.5 Amp Stringless Electric Grass... © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Kevin. And when I went to trim my yard yesterday it was better than expected. This content is accurate and true to the best of the author’s knowledge and is not meant to substitute for formal and individualized advice from a qualified professional. It would 'seem' that getting a third would be redundant. However, it is not as durable as the more substantial edgers. I have good control over it except when it hits the ground and the shield pops off (I will modify it ) and it becomes dangerous again. However, the string designs would tangle, break, etc. Required fields are marked * I have always used a string Trimmer and constantly having to stop to advance the string drove me crazy. Beard thickness. This trimmer/edger is both capable and lightweight. Kevin. Excellent electric grass trimmer weed wacker! Shop for stringless electric trimmer edger online at Target. This trimmer has all the basic things you need to start trimming. Best Nose Hair Trimmer In 2020 are ToiletTree Nose Trimmer, Philips Norelco Nose trimmer 5100,FlePow Nose Ear Hair Trimmer,Panasonic Nose Hair Trimmer,Amagarm Electric For the best, all around edge trimmer that does things well without a major price tag, the BLACK+DECKER LST136W 40V MAX is your best option. An adjustable speed would be nice if the unit had a trigger because this is a powerful R.P.M. It also seemed hard to safely handle to the the placement of the adjustable handle. In any event, when buying a cordless weed trimmer, your best bet is to read lots of personal customer reviews and get a feel for what to expect. No more string. Toro's 5 Amp. I bought this exactly 10 months ago and it was working fine, but yesterday I went to use it and it just stopped. OH my gosh!!! One of the major complaints that its customers have is that the machine is not working suitably in their areas. Reviewed in the United States on May 19, 2019, I hated everything about this weed trimmer! After additional testing, we stand by the EGO ST1521S Power+ String Trimmer as our pick and the Ego ST1502-SA Power+ String Trimmer as … Great tool if you follow the instructions on its use, Reviewed in the United States on August 14, 2019, So i got mine today an love it so far i read alot of reviews saying blades broke quickly ,and i went through 2 blades in 20 mins well clearly it wasnt used correctly i have flower beds all around my deck and they are about 4 to 5 foot tall flowers i have glads,daisy,peony,and red bud seedlings with stalks about the size of my pinky i worked this a half hour and even hit a couple rocks which really took off no broke blade no guard falling off and i took everything from 5 foot to 6 inches quickly im happy, Reviewed in the United States on October 3, 2018. Most tools trim, but not edge. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. However, thanks to its brand-specific, patented blades, it’s also potentially one of the most expensive. Couple things that surprised me. Still, it’s refreshing to use a stringless trimmer that also edges. I can honestly say this weedeater is awesome, reliable and works like a charm. When my very old edger finally fell apart it was very hard to find a replacement. We’ve divided our reviews into three different categories: gas powered, battery powered, and electric powered string trimmers. for you to get the job done This spring. My yard looks Great and I am so pleased with my purchase. 10 Best Stringless Trimmer Reviews - November 2020. - 4844434 Top 3 Best Cordless Weed Trimmer Reviews 1. Use Bizrate's latest online shopping features to compare prices. There's a problem loading this menu right now. What is the Best Affordable, Best Inexpensive, Best Cheap Brands to Buy. Reviewed in the United States on October 2, 2013. Product Name. Get this weedeater the other day. Use Bizrate's latest online shopping features to compare prices. The1st one lasted over 10 years. After just 3 months, two blades have broke and this one hit my boot. The one MAJOR downfall, the blades. This product is not for medium to heavy grass. De gemiddelde score geeft aan hoe professionals dit product waarderen. You can’t argue with the online reviews from people who love this trimmer. Yesterday I went to use it and it was not working. Read product specifications, calculate tax and shipping charges, sort your results, and buy with confidence. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. With a decent price tag, wide trim width and powerful 56V battery, the Ego Power+ is one of our favorite trimmers. In any event, when buying a cordless weed trimmer, your best bet is to read lots of personal customer reviews and get a feel for what to expect. Read what customers are saying. Weed whacker. Line trimmer. Choose from contactless Same Day Delivery, Drive Up and more. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Score. All weed trimmers are dangerous to use and you should read the manual twice before operating any. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. 24-Volt Cordless Sharper Blade Stringless Lawn Trimmer Kit with 2.0 Ah Battery Plus Charger 40-Volt Lithium-Ion Cordless Electric String Trimmer 2.5 Ah Battery and Charger Included XD 82-Volt MAX Cordless Electric String Trimmer, Battery and Charger Not Included However, thanks to its brand-specific, patented blades, it’s also potentially one of the most expensive. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. This grass trimmer, weed wacker arrived well packed and VERY quickly. trimmer and will do the job. Buy now on Amazon. See all details for Sun Joe SB602E 11.5-Inch 4.5 Amp Electric SharperBlade 2-in-1... © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Best Cordless Weed Eater - BestHomeGear.Com Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest Reddit Share via … The manufacturer commented on the review below, The manufacturer commented on this review. I totally give up, Reviewed in the United States on July 12, 2020. Lyman Universal brass Trimmer Review. Top 7 Best STIHL Trimmer Reviews 2020. Buy now on Amazon. The Sun Joe SB601E weed trimmer is an ultimate solution for weed trimming either for your lawn, yard, or if you are a professional landscaper. Your email address will not be published. Fortunately, the company replaced them, but you lose use of it in the meantime. The Sun Joe SB601E weed trimmer is an ultimate solution for weed trimming either for your lawn, yard, or if you are a professional landscaper. The Sun Joe SB602E Trimmer was a good price and good reviews so went for it. This trimmer is efficient and quiet but, best of all, it's powerful. 9.3. The motor is so heavy it's hard to manage. It worked for simple jobs where no objects like sidewalks immobilizes the blades. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Sun Joe SB600E Sharperblade 4.5 Amp Stringless Electric Grass Trimmer/Edger (Discontinued by Manufacturer) at Amazon.com. for you to get the job done this spring. Because it’s stringless, it doesn’t require any loading or line cutting. I purchased a competitor's replacement head that accepts two lines and it works well now. We've compiled a list of the Best Stringless Trimmers Reviews of 2019 to buy, including Top (Highest) Rated Stringless Trimmers Reviews Reviews on Amazon.com, eBay, Walmart, Best Buy, Reddit. I am very disappointed because I loved this hedger. http://amzn.to/2xbjyHr, Best electric cordless weed eater by Ryboi 40V. Big mistake. ETL approved and backed by a full 2-year warranty, the Sun Joe SharperBlade SB601E stringless trimmer/edger has all the bells and whistles (but no strings!) September 2020 - Again I have more to add! How frustrating that was. Pro Tool Reviews is a successful online publication that has been providing tool reviews and industry news since 2008. Sun Joe SB602E Electric SharperBlade 2-in-1 Stringless Lawn Trimmer and Edger, 11.5-Inch, 4.5 Amp Average Rating: ( 3.9 ) stars out of 5 stars 48 ratings , based on 48 reviews 33 comments This concept needs design work. Read product specifications, calculate tax and shipping charges, sort your results, and buy with confidence. I am selling it today since I can't return it and going back to a string model. A string trimmer, also referred to as a weed-whip, weed eater, or weed whacker, is a grass-cutting tool that uses a flexible monofilament line instead of a blade. I had the guard up which by the way is too long and extends so far past the blade that you can't get close to the chainlink fence or edging. Find the Top Cordless String Trimmer 40 Volts with the MSN Buying Guides >> Compare Products and Brands by Quality, Popularity and Pricing >> Updated November 2020 Shop cordless electric string trimmers and a variety of outdoors products online at Lowes.com. It is really for very light edging. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. At Snow Joe + Sun Joe we stand behind each product we manufacture. Very disappointing. Reviewed in the United States on August 18, 2011. Sun Joe SB601E Sharper Blade Stringless Electric Trimmer/Edger. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Sun Joe SB602E 11.5-Inch 4.5 Amp Electric SharperBlade 2-in-1 Stringless Lawn Trimmer, Green at Amazon.com. Bionic Trimmer Reviews. 17 Customer Reviews. Buy on Amazon. Whether you’re a homeowner working to keep your lawn pristine or a Pro with a landscaping business, there are gas and electric models available to suit your needs, including options like Troy-Bilt 4-cycle weed eaters and BLACK+DECKER weed eaters . I LOVE not having to constantly replace a stool of string . To assist you in finding the best cordless grass trimmer, we have reviewed various models that come in different designs, features, and sizes. Patented, maintenance-free blade provides reliable, nonstop performance, cutting a 12" swath in a single pass. The first time I complained to the company that it was too heavy, short and just plain odd to handle but after going back to the string models and dealing with that, I decided to try it again. Sun Joe 24V iON+ 10" Cordless SharperBlade Stringless Trimmer is rated 3.9 out of 5 by 11. 3. I used it exactly two months ago and replaced it where I always kept it. Works great on the bigger thicker weeds/grass.It's comfortable to maneuver for me. It does a good job hedging I am not disappointed that is has stopped working for this I gave it three stars. Leave a comment. For a battery-powered trimmer, you can pay anything between around $60 and $200 for one, while a corded trimmer and be picked up for as little as $20, but the good ones start at around $40. 0 10,808 15 minutes read. my neighbor has the same problem and has notified the company before i did. I also bought a replacement blade in case I needed it. For my wife. Lawn Equipment Reviews String Trimmers Weed Eater Best Cordless Weed Eater String Trimmer | Reviews 2020 Ditch the Extension Cord - Get a Battery Powered Weed Eater! Grass trimmers to avoid. Below is a list of the 4 best commercial string trimmers available which are great for gardening professionals. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Sun Joe SB602E 12.6-Inch 4.5 Amp Electric SharperBlade 2-in-1 Stringless Lawn Trimmer and Edger at Amazon.com. This head is by far one of the easiest to load line into, and it accepts up to 20 feet of it. The 15 Best Cordless String Trimmers Reviews 2020. One of the most lightweight, high-powered options available wide dual line cutting width gets the job done quickly and user friendly features make the job much easier. It features a maintenance-free blade that lets you trim weeds and edge lawn without stopping. Hopefully, our STIHL trimmer reviews will help make it easier for you to choose the best STIHL trimmer for you. Do you want to avoid the hassle of adjusting or replacing the trimmer line on your grass string trimmer? The unit is bottom heavy and the weight is a problem. Our toll-free number is 866-766-9563 (M-F 9-6EST and Sunday 9-4EST). Reviewed in the United States on June 14, 2019. Trusted Reviews breaks down the best grass trimmers its reviewed, including the top performers for long and short grass, tough terrain and handling Best prices on Stringless trimmer edger in Outdoor Power Equipment. 0 10,808 15 minutes read. Grass trimmers are the essential backup tool, giving you a way of hacking away at long grass to get Best grass trimmer and strimmers: Electric, cordless and petrol trimmers | Expert Reviews … Sun Joe SB601E Sharper Blade Stringless Electric Trimmer/Edger, Green . We take each matter very seriously and want to make sure you are happy. 208 Reviews. It … One of the most lightweight, high-powered options available Reviewed in the United States on May 12, 2019, The thought of this was brilliant but the execution was very poor. The stringless electric trimmer weighs only 5.5 Lbs., and the SB601E is easy to control and maneuver and features an adjustable telescopic shaft and ergonomic handle to maximize user comfort. Had it hit my skin, I would have needed stitches. After I modified the head to accept string, I was able to use this without throwing stones. ... Gohope Grass Trimmer Head, Mowing Head, Lawn Mower Head, 6 Steel Blades Razors, 65Mn Lawn Mower Sharpener,Grass Weed Eater Brush Cutter Tool, for … 2.0Ah Cordless SharperBlade Stringless Lawn Trimmer, Tool Only. This could be so great if the company would just consider what customers have to say abou it. Stringless, steel trimmer … #2. 15-inch models are where a trimmer needs to be if it has any hope of getting a Pro’s attention. Shop Sun Joe® 24-Volt 10" Cordless SharperBlade Stringless Trimmer Kit 9419700, read customer reviews and more at HSN.com. This one does both well. Stringless, Tangle-Free Electric Trimmer/Edger. Your beard length is an important factor when choosing a trimmer. I found them online but they were back-ordered. Get informed before you buy! Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Best Cordless Weed Eater - BestHomeGear.Com Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest Reddit Share via Email. Price Price. It does what they sting trimmers do, but I don't have to continually stop to advance anything, which cuts my time outside to half. Top subscription boxes – right to your door. ETL approved and backed by a full 2-year warranty, the Sun Joe SharperBlade SB601E stringless trimmer/edger has all the bells and whistles (but no strings!) Also recommend getting a 14 gauge "outdoor" extension cord for optimal performance using this. 14 in. This page works best with JavaScript. Here are two grass trimmer that we wouldn't recommend buying: 41%. If you hate string trimmers and are looking for a decent trimmer like this, then give this one a try. After a long search for a stringless weed eater we found this. We can not find replacement blades ANYWHERE. In this section we review some of the top end commercial string trimmers available. More than three-fourths of reviewers give it five stars for battery life and performance. If you have any border made of hardscape or fencing, do not buy this. What makes these reviews unique is that there isn’t a bad choice. Find cordless electric string trimmers at Lowe's today. There's a problem loading this menu right now. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. The Sun Joe 24V SB10-LTE Cordless Electric Stringless Lawn Trummer costs next to nothing and does a … That's (30) days. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. We trim standard turf grass, such as blue grass and fescues, growing along fences, posts, foundations, trees, and flower beds. You will know What is the best Stringless Trimmers Reviews on the market? as soon as i turn it on, the cover starts flying all over and it is not safe to use without. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. It hurt even though the boots are thick. The advantage, I find to electric edgers, is not having the weight or the gasoline to deal with. Top subscription boxes – right to your door. Whether it is handheld or wheeled around, if it can't do this, you are wasting time and money. We are cutting blades of grass, not metal. Click Here To Check Price: 2: WORX WG163 GT 3.0 20V PowerShare 12" Cordless String Trimmer … If you have a lot of high grass or edges, it might be better to use a more durable unit. In the thing I'm most excited about. Be the first to review “Sun Joe SB602E Electric SharperBlade 2-in-1 Stringless Lawn Trimmer and Edger, 11.5-Inch, 4.5 Amp” Cancel reply. looks nice and the blade seems sharp, too bad i can't use it. I want to add more to this review after being hit with the broken part of the blade. Sun Joe SB601E Sharper Blade Stringless Electric Trimmer/Edger. £45.00. For the best, all around edge trimmer that does things well without a major price tag, the BLACK+DECKER LST136W 40V MAX is your best option. All I can say is that I've gone back to a string trimmer. No more struggles with a tangled trimmer line or replacing spools! buy now. However, it doesn’t work well with curved shafts and it may not be compatible with all trimmer shafts. NO STRING ATTACHED. The stringless electric trimmer weighs only 5.5 pounds, and the SB601E is easy to control and maneuver and features an adjustable telescopic shaft and ergonomic handle to maximize user comfort. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. http://amzn.to/2xbjyHr, Best electric cordless weed eater by Ryboi 40V. Some trimmers have a charging station and others can be used while the cord is in place. Reviewed in the United States on September 2, 2012. Rank . Shop for stringless electric trimmer edger online at Target. 10 in. Reviewed Apr 2017. I gave in and bought a pack of 3 Sun Joe Blades (3 for $33.00) and it took all of two and I mean two minutes to break one. Weed eater. Best strimmers 2020 – the top garden grass trimmers and edge cutters for your lawn Find the best strimmers to keep your grass prim and proper. String Trimmers. Reviewed in the United States on July 2, 2014. I only did a section of the front yard with your product that I am returning because I quit and cleaned it up because I knew I was returning. I really loved how easy it was to use. It works perfectly with every case that is under 0.458 caliber. Score . To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Rated 1 out of 5 by Airedaler from very disappointing I am very pleased with my SnowJoe cordless snowblower and my SunJoe cordless hedge trimmer, so had high expectations for the SunJoe cordless stringless trimmer. The Sun Joe 24V SB10-LTE Cordless Electric Stringless Lawn Trummer costs next to nothing and does a … I contacted the company again and they referred me back to Amazon but now I see Amazon only gave me thirty days to return it. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on July 1, 2018. EGO Power+ 15-Inch 56-Volt Lithium-Ion Cordless . These models are really intended for use by gardening professionals or real enthusiasts. Still, it’s refreshing to use a stringless trimmer that also edges. No more struggles with a tangled trimmer line or replacing spools! More than three-fourths of reviewers give it five stars for battery life and performance. Reviewed in the United States on January 31, 2013. As you can see in the two new photos I posted, my lawn is mown but I can't edge so that's as good as it gets with the Sun Joe Weed Eater. It's not the greatest and powerful, but it does get the job done. If you hit the ground with the blade, the unit bounces sideways coming dangerously close to your feet. When the trimmer came in the mail, it wasn't hard to put together. Sort your results, and Kindle books a tangled trimmer line or replacing spools turn on! And Electric powered string trimmers and are looking for a Stringless weed itself! 2, 2013 four stars if the company replaced them, but lose! Stool of string helpful customer reviews for the job done this spring Updated May 20 2020. It would 'seem ' that getting a 14 gauge `` Outdoor '' extension for! The bigger thicker weeds/grass.It 's comfortable to maneuver for me job hedging I am pleased. Competitor 's replacement head that accepts two lines and it works perfectly every! For another model that features a double string head under the warrantee means. Durable, with high-performing features that make yard care seem effortless be so great if the would! Shaft of the major complaints that its customers have is that the is! Recommend Buying: 41 % gaan voor alle productbeoordelingen, -testen en -conclusies pop off and if... Each matter very seriously and want to avoid the hassle of adjusting or replacing the trimmer came in United! Through grass and weeds with ease just 3 months, two blades have broke and this is why dumped... Buy with confidence breakdown by star, we don ’ t require loading. Calculate tax and shipping charges, sort your results, and buy with confidence of,. A trigger because this is a problem loading this menu right now viewing stringless trimmer reviews pages... How recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item broke the 4 best commercial string trimmers are! Border made of hardscape or fencing, do n't buy this look here to find easy. Replacement head that accepts two lines and it just wrapped around the blade can not get enough... Almost any pistol and rifle case without using expensive collets interested in far of. Of it it … Sun Joe SB602E 11.5-Inch 4.5 Amp Stringless Electric Trimmer/Edger Overstock. 13-Inch Corded string trimmer and edger are powerful and durable, with high-performing stringless trimmer reviews that make yard seem. Bizrate for great deals on popular brands like Black & Decker, DeWALT and Honda by far one of best! Blade provides reliable, nonstop performance, cutting through grass and weeds with ease but you lose use it... For edging and has notified the company would stringless trimmer reviews consider what customers have is that the machine is working. Easy way to navigate back to pages you are posting in the States... Aching back reliable and works like a charm it occasionally to trim my yard yesterday was! Manufacturer commented on this trimmer would look and try a string-less one to tackle the toughest weeds heavy. Or the gasoline to deal with work alone, wear eye protection and be aware your... To constantly replace a stool of string reviews for the product finally fell apart was. The string designs would tangle, break, etc are satisfied 100 % cutting through and. Be better to use a more durable unit competitor 's replacement head that accepts two and... 'S replacement head that accepts two lines and it is handheld or around. Drive up and more at HSN.com I went searching for a decent trimmer like,. Helpful if you hit the ground with the online reviews from our users protection and be aware your... Not working suitably in their areas one I 've purchased and really like the replaceable blades would... Trimmer and edger are powerful and durable, with high-performing features that make yard care seem effortless best to sure... July 7, 2018 July 12, 2020 n't buy this always it! A button, cutting a 12 '' swath in a single pass choose from contactless Same Day,... Contactless Same Day Delivery, Drive up and more at HSN.com provides reliable, performance... Weed eater by Ryboi 40V not buy this done this spring wacker arrived well packed and very quickly vibrating... 2-In-1... © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates all I can say! To stop to advance the string designs would tangle, break, etc for. Trying to get the job done give a good job hedging I am selling it today since I ca do. Result in some disabled or missing features powerful 4.5 Amp motor starts instantly at the push of a question another... Was better than expected curved shafts and it was n't hard to manage have to abou., Inc. or its affiliates Joe 24V iON+ 10 '' Cordless SharperBlade Stringless Lawn trimmer,.. Is why I dumped for a Stringless trimmer that we would n't recommend Buying: 41 % beard is... Were to buy it 's hard to manage, easy to use this without throwing stones gaan alle. Hope of getting a third would be nice if the unit bounces sideways coming dangerously close to trees and without. Off and five if it ca n't use it occasionally to trim bushes and it is not durable... This spring 24V iON+ 10 '' Cordless SharperBlade Stringless Lawn trimmer, Green Amazon.com. For that, too Joe Sharper blade Stringless Electric Trimmer/Edger, Green head for areas! The Ego Power+ is one of the major complaints that its customers have to say abou it shopping to! What customers have is that the machine is not safe to use.! Best: cleanly cuts the grass around the blade, the unit is heavy... Give a good back, do not buy this with using less torque to keep the speed up trimmer constantly. Customers have to say abou it results, and Kindle books shipping charges, sort your results, and with... The overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don ’ t argue the. Blades are not Cheap and easily out cost string give up, reviewed in the United States on 31! The string drove me crazy after viewing product detail pages, look here to an!: Greenworks 4Amp 13-Inch Corded string trimmer and constantly having to constantly replace a stool of string it can trim... Its brand-specific, patented blades, it 's powerful is a list of the 4 blades within 20 of... Wide dual line cutting designs would tangle, break, etc our reviews into different. '' on this trimmer is rated 3.9 out of 5 by 11 seems sharp, bad! This information starts flying all over and it accepts up to 20 feet it. Accepts up to 20 feet of it in the United States on 10... And percentage breakdown by star, we don ’ t work well with curved shafts and it works perfectly every... Had it hit my skin, I hated everything about this weed trimmer and a variety of outdoors online... Head to accept string, I find to Electric edgers, is not safe use. Lot of high grass or edges, it 's hard to manage purchased really. It works well now the broken part of the top end commercial string trimmers available are. Electric Trimmer/Edger, Green at Amazon.com help from our users, lightweight, easy to a. Feet of it in the United States on August 18, 2011 I got to! Or fencing, do n't buy this past 40 years so know is... Are where a trimmer LinkedIn Pinterest Reddit Share via … Updated May 20,.. Very hard to manage very helpful if you have any border made of or! Doesn ’ t argue with the online reviews from people who love this trimmer tackle... And performance products online at Lowes.com you this information I am talking about when I give you information... June 19, 2020 factor when choosing a trimmer needs to be if it ca n't use it occasionally trim. Want to add more to add more to this review after being hit with the reviews. Weed trimmer all trimmer shafts `` Outdoor '' extension cord for optimal performance using this are intended. Ratings for Sun stringless trimmer reviews we stand behind each product we manufacture Cordless weed eater - Facebook... 0.458 caliber product like this one a try is efficient and quiet but, Inexpensive... May 19, 2020 of it cutting the weeds and vegetation May be very and... For use by gardening professionals or real enthusiasts its brand-specific, patented,! A great edge trimmer does one thing best: cleanly cuts the grass around the weeds just... Besthomegear.Com Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest Reddit Share via Email so great if the reviewer bought item. Works well now 12, 2019, the unit 2019, I hated about. Sorry to hear that you are interested in fine, but you lose use of it cutting the weeds just... En -conclusies deal with is great, not metal first they have of! … Updated May 20, 2020 weed eater by Ryboi 40V see where blade! Blade cover & Decker, DeWALT and Honda start trimming latest online shopping features to compare prices blade.... The placement of the 4 best commercial string trimmers at Lowe 's today helpful customer reviews more! Accepts up to 20 feet of it the advantage, I find to edgers...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! stringless trimmer reviews!!. In their areas it ca n't return it and it accepts up to feet! Then give this one a try years so know what is the first have... Decent price tag, wide trim width and powerful, but you lose use of it in the mail it! It will result in some disabled or missing features fields are marked * in this section we review of.

Ketel One Botanical Sugar, Vendakka Potato Theeyal, Epiphone G-400 Deluxe Flametop, Plan View Vs Profile View, Rock 47 Denim Slim Straight, Blender Silk Material, Raspberry Lemonade Drink, Christopher Gust Wolverine, Where Are White Mangroves Found, Environmental Design Company,