Pro Fitness Cross Trainer Bike, Merillat Classic Catalog, Scottish Terrier Puppies For Sale Ohio, Paddling Pool For 6 Month Old, Diavlo Google Fonts, Burbage Valley Wild Camping, Mainini Nervous Conditions, How To Foam Roll Outer Hip, Australia Carbon Tax, Best Norwegian-english Dictionary, Kingdom Under Fire: Heroes Characters, Bayside Village Newport Beach, Diavlo Google Fonts, Very Keen Meaning, " />

Help with a 1000 Point list. H. 2000 point list C&C encouraged. Share Thread. 100 POINT CHECKLIST FOR IDENTIFICATION DOCUMENTS A minimum of 100 points of identification has to be provided with an application. Close. Good point. It'll cost me the Ethereal, the Tactical Drones, and the fourth Strike Team but I think it might actually be worth it. There's a total of 14 markerlights in this list, l've seen 2000 point list with no more than 7 and still perform decently just by rerolling ones and using seeker missiles, it all depends what bonuses you're after, l'd say 10 is still good in 1000 points. Use the left over points for upgrades like ion/rail rifles on your pathfinders. I was hoping for some help building a 1000 point list. Quote. Most of the people in my area use the beta rules. Modifiée il y a 1 h. [2000 points] Experience Par Zueiz. Richard Siegler’s Sample Lists . Army must follow all restrictions for army selection from its own Codex. I've decided to use Harlequins. I should mention that I've been revising this list here and there so it's changed from what I have posted. Because of this, an insanely common strategy was to load basically every single vehicle you fielded that could fit one with one, and with many guard armies that could be 6-7 vehicles on a 1000-point list at the time. I suppose Vior'la would go well with all the Assault weapons that detachment is using, and the T'au bonus pairs nicely with my inability to win in melee. The Stealth Suits and Ghostkeel deploy as a group to grab an objective or control part of the board, while the Fire Teams can threaten enemies as far as 42" away. At 1000 points, there isn't a whole lot of strategizing going on, but it's a lot more than at 500 points. 40K Harlequin List - 1000 Points At the end of March I am going to Adepticon in Chicago and have signed up to play in The Long War Doubles. 2 - Be careful with the new Beta Rules about Manta Strike - You will not be allowed to descend from manta strike in the 1st turn with your drones and protect your Coldstar! Modifiée il y a 1 h. [500 points] T'au 500 Par Fanchouille. Fire Warrior Shas'ui: Markerlight, Pulse blaster, Strike Team [2 PL, 38pts]. 1000 point armies. My thought was that this way my opponent would have to kill multiple drones to take away my range bonus but now that I think about it, if they're close enough to do that the drone isn't a big deal anymore. Technically not a concern, but our group usually follows matched play rules. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. I'm tweaking the list and I've dropped the Outrider detachment and moved most of it to the Battalion. Necron guy loves those damn Lychguard, and the Guard player exclusively plays Catachan who get +1 Strength and have me outnumbered. In the 4th edition codex, the Hunter-Killer Missile cost a mere 5 points. Well, from my initial glance, if you really wanted to take gun drones on your stealth team, it could be worth it to drone controller for improved firepower. That gives me 90 points to work with, which gets me a couple Rail Rifles on the Pathfinders with plenty of points to spare. Tau 1000 points zen. Labels: Army List, R'Alai, Skyler, Tactics, Tournament. Battalions only give 3 extra CPs not 5. 1000 point Tau list. That said, I'll probably still try this list with the Dal'yth Vanguard just to see what I think of it and see how often the Mirror Field makes itself useful. Drone Controller doesn't care what the drones were attached to initially, so the gun drones can get the bonus if they're close to the Ghostkeel. Jack will be using his Dark Eldar so I need to have 1000 point list to complement them. ++ Battalion Detachment +5CP (T'au Empire) [10 PL, 192pts] ++, Cadre Fireblade [2 PL, 42pts]: 2. Hey Guys, For those of us who are strapped for cash & starting out (or just love conversions) I have been playing with the idea of making a full 1000 point army out of the Seraphon START collecting box. Tau Army Lists. Modifiée il y a 7 h. [2000 points] Test x Par Axel.langlois. Once I destroyed the enemy transports, they couldn't catch me. Give Gift; Back to Top; Post by classified1 on Nov 9, 2018 8:10:54 GMT. 13. A bit of a smaller game today. Oh no! User account menu. To achieve those two goals (manipulating and maintaining) I have devised a list that allows me flexibility as well as a range gradient.

Pro Fitness Cross Trainer Bike, Merillat Classic Catalog, Scottish Terrier Puppies For Sale Ohio, Paddling Pool For 6 Month Old, Diavlo Google Fonts, Burbage Valley Wild Camping, Mainini Nervous Conditions, How To Foam Roll Outer Hip, Australia Carbon Tax, Best Norwegian-english Dictionary, Kingdom Under Fire: Heroes Characters, Bayside Village Newport Beach, Diavlo Google Fonts, Very Keen Meaning,