Australia Carbon Tax, Sault Ste Marie State Forest Dispersed Camping, Instagram Username Test, Vizio Smart Tv Not Working, Landscape Supplies North Shore, Which Group Of Materials Will Undergo Decay, Bear Canyon Campground - Bozeman, Mt, " />

Fierce, confident, manipulative, dangerous, sneaky, murderous, cunning, evil, ruthless, cruel, powerful Personality • "Good Mousekeeping" • "Brazil Nuts" • "South Sea Sick/The Lion Sleeps Tonight" • "Never Everglades" • "Cooked Goose" • "Yukon Con" • "Doubt of Africa" • "How to Beat the High Costa Rica" • "Swiss Missed" • "Russia Hour" • "You Ghana Join the Club" • "Uganda Be an Elephant" • "To Kilimanjaro Bird" • "Rocky Mountain Lie" • "Amazon Quiver" • "French Fried" • "Big Top Breakfast" • "Madagascar About You" • "Truth or Zaire" • "Mojave Desserted" • "Beauty and the Wildebeest" • "Don't Break the China" • "Can't Take a Yolk" • "The Pain in Spain" • "Frantic Atlantic" • "Unlucky in Lesotho" • "Rafiki's Apprentice" • "Tanzania Zany" • "Guatemala Malarkey" • "Mombasa-In-Law" • "TV Dinner" • "Back Out in the Outback" • "Gabon with the Wind" • "Timon's Time Togo" • "The Law of the Jungle" • "Manhattan Mishap" • "Paraguay Parable" • "Be More Pacific" • "Going Uruguay" • "Let's Serengeti Out of Here" • "Congo on Like This" • "Okay Bayou?" After beating Kiburi's float , Reirei's pack , and Janja's clan, the Lion Guard and Makini arrive at the volcano, where they gather some volcanic ash and get ready to leave, when suddenly, Scar appears from the volcano to greet them. Additionally, his voice actor was only listed as one of the additional voices. Halloween: Happy Hallowishes • Villains Grove, The Lion King II: Simba's Pride: Kiara • Kovu • Zira • Vitani • Nuka • Outsiders • Crocodiles Ushari makes a brief appearance in the film during the scene where Kion and Bunga are planned Baobab Ball. He then scurries for the Outlands and is chased by the Lion Guard until he escapes through a tunnel that leads to the Outlands. Sumu is a male scorpion. Later, Scar gets word of Sumu's success and directs his army to intercept the oncoming Lion Guard. Season One: "Never Judge a Hyena by its Spots" • "The Rise of Makuu" • ""Bunga the Wise" • "Can't Wait to be Queen" • "Eye of the Beholder" • "The Kupatana Celebration" • "Fuli's New Family" • "The Search for Utamu" • "Follow That Hippo!" Sumu is recruited by Scar to sting Simba as part of the latter's plan to overtake the Pride Lands. Source He is a member of Scar's army and the one responsible for stinging Simba with a deadly venom. The Lion Guard: Call of the Guard • A Beautiful Day (Ni Siku Nzuri) • Zuka Zama • Tonight We Strike • Kion's Lament • It is Time • Here Comes the Lion Guard • We're the Same (Sisi Ni Sawa) • Don't Make a Stink • Bunga the Wise • Duties of the King • Outta the Way • Jackal Style • Our Kupatana Community • My Own Way • Utamu • All Hail The Vultures • Hero Inside • Bird of a Thousand Voices • Panic and Run • Trail to Hope • Life in the Pride Lands • We'll Make You a Meal • Find Your Roar • Chungu's Lament • Baboons • Beware of the Zimwi • Lions Over All • Stand Up, Stand Out • Kuishi Ni Kucheka • Running with the King • Hadithi the Hero • Makin' Hippo Lanes • Tickbirds and Rhinos • Teke Ruka Teleza • Everyone is Welcome • The Traveling Baboon Show • A Real Meal • Fujo • The Path of Honor • Bring Back a Legend • Today is my Day • I Have A Plan • Gotta Look on the Bright Side • The Worst Hyena We Know • May There Be Peace • Big Bad Kenge • Christmas in the Pride Lands • The Twelve Ways of Christmas • I Do Have a Great Deal to Say • Fabulous Dhahabu • Give a Little Guy a Chance • We're the Smartest • Good King Simba • The Faster I Go • I'm Gonna Run This Dump • Now You See Me, Now You Don't • Wisdom on the Walls • He's The Zebra Mastermind • Kwetu Ni Kwetu • Nothin' to Fear Down Here • Shujaa Ponda • Pride Landers Unite! • Disneyland Forever • Happily Ever After • HarmonioUS • Ignite the Dream: A Nighttime Spectacular of Magic and Light • The Magic, the Memories and You • Once Upon a Time • Tree of Life Awakens • Wonderful World of Animation • World of Color The Lion King Wiki is a FANDOM Movies Community. Scar tells his Collective that today they will end Simba's rei… Later Janja meets another hyena named Jasiri to whom he had said never to come to his territory. He is a member of Scar's army. Season Three: "Whiff" • "To Be Bee or Not to Be Bee" • "Luck Be a Meerkat" • "Just When You Thought You'd Cuisine it All" • "Lemonade Stand Off" • "Big Jungle Game" • "Boo Hoo Bouquet" • "So Sumo Me" • "Now Museum, Now You Don't" • "Visiting Pig-nitaries" • "The Truth About Kats and Hogs" • "Escape from Newark" • "Truth Be Told" • "Circus Jerks" • "Nest Best Thing" • "Super Hog-O" • "Don't Have the Vegas Idea" • "Hot Enough for Ya?" Sumu's name means "poison, toxin" or "virus" in Swahili. Read Battle for Peace in the Pride Lands from the story The Lion Guard: Season 5 by TheLionGuard8 (The Lion Guard 88) with 342 reads. Scar's assassin Sumu is generally quiet and prefers to let others speak. Appearance Season Three: "Battle for the Pride Lands" • "The Harmattan" • "The Accidental Avalanche" • "Ghost of the Mountain" • "Marsh of Mystery" • "Dragon Island" • "Journey of Memories" • "The Race to Tuliza" • "Mama Binturong" • "Friends to the End" • "The Tree of Life" • "The River of Patience" • "Little Old Ginterbong" • "Poa the Destroyer" • "Long Live the Queen" • "The Lake of Reflection" • "The Triumph of the Roar" • "Journey to the Pride Lands" • "Return to the Pride Lands", Timon & Pumbaa: Zazu's Tree • Madame Credenza's Place • Savage Rock • Boss Beaver's Log Land Before they can ascend to get the ash, Janja's clan arrives. Sorry that it took me a while to upload one of these, my schedule has been hectic, also I haven't found anything for a … He also shows great loyalty to Scar. Disney Wiki is a FANDOM Movies Community. Serving master, stinging, poison An ally of Scar, he is a dangerous scorpion who was sent by Scar to take out Simba by stinging him with poison, nearly resulting in the king's death. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. The Lion Guard The Lion Guard chases after Sumu, but when Kion pounces on him, Sumu escapes down a hole. The Lion King II: Simba's Pride: He Lives in You • We Are One • My Lullaby • Upendi • One of Us • Love Will Find a Way • Reflections of Mufasa • Spirit • Battle for Pride Rock • Remember • Never Too Late • Mbube Sumu is a male black scorpion from The Lion Guard. • "Werehog of London" • "Bigfoot, Littlebrain" • "Astro-Nots" • "Robin Hoodwinked" • "Seregenti Western" • "All Pets are Off" • "Two for the Zoo" • "The Swine in the Stone" • "You May Have Already Won Six Million Bakra" • "My Meteor, My Friend" • "Jungle Slickers" • "Don't Wake the Neighbear" • "Recipe for Disaster" • "Going Over-Boar'd" • "Ivy Beleaguered" • "Broadway Bound & Gagged" • "Steel Hog" • "Dealer's Choice Cut" • "Space Ham" • "You Bet Your Tuhkus" • "No-Good Samaritan" • "Living in De Nile" • "One Tough Bug" • "Pirates of Pumbzance" • "Miss Perfect" • "Hakuna Matata U." Sumu flees to the Outlands, but Ono spots him and suspects him of being the cause of Simba's ailment. Later the Lion Guard reach the volcano. During the event, Sumu stings Simba, causing him to collapse. Sumu is recruited by Scar to sting Simba as part of the latter's plan to overtake the Pride Lands. Sumu is a male scorpion. He appeared in Season 2 of The Lion Guard. Trivia • "Call of the Drongo" • "Paintings and Predictions" • "The Mbali Fields Migration" • "Bunga and the King" • "The Imaginary Okapi" • "Too Many Termites" • "The Trouble With Galagos" • "Janja's New Crew" • "Baboons!" Allies Books: Marvel Comics, Entertainment: Animagique • Disney's Believe • Disney Dreams: An Enchanted Classic • Disney's Wishes • Fantasmic! When Sumu first appears in the volcano, Janja is afraid of him and knocks into Kiburi and Reirei in an effort to avoid his venom. He is voiced by the series' creator Ford Riley. The Lion Guard is an American animated television series developed by Ford Riley based on Disney's 1994 film The Lion King. Sumu is a scorpion who appeared in The Lion Guard episode, The Scorpion's Sting. The evil lion sends Sumu to sting Simba and once thats done has his minions attack the Lion Guard. "And do it, I will! Fierce and loyal to Scar, Sumu will follow his commands without hesitation, though is not above feeling anxious about fighting, as seen when he learns that Scar plans to bring the Lion Guard into the Outlands Volcano, proving that he is a careful attacker. Scar informs his allies that Sumu will take down Simba, then sends him off on his mission. He later reports his success to Scar and Ushari, being praised for his deed with Scar saying, "You've helped me set the perfect trap." Television: Find Out Why • Timon & Pumbaa • Timon and Pumbaa's Wild About Safety • The Lion Guard • It's UnBungalievable! At last, the Lion Guard reaches the inner volcano, where Makini places a pinch of the cure, volcano ash, in her gourd. Rhythm of the Pride Lands: Kube • Lea Halalela • It's Time • Lala • Busa • Noyana Sumu returns to the volcano, where Scar praises him for his work. Paraphernalia The series was first broadcast with a television movie, titled The Lion Guard: Return of the Roar on Disney Channel on November 22, 2015 and began airing as a TV series on January 15, 2016 on Disney Junior and Disney Channel. However, he stung Mac with his venom. Musical: Lioness Hunt • Rafiki Mourns • One by One • Grasslands Chant • Chow Down • The Madness of King Scar • Shadowland • Endless Night • Simba Confronts Scar I Just Can't Wait to Be King (2019 soundtrack), The Lion Sleeps Tonight (2019 soundtrack), Can You Feel the Love Tonight (2019 soundtrack), The Lion Guard (Music from the TV Series), https://lionking.fandom.com/wiki/Sumu?oldid=291147. Bunga is telling the story in a way that causes a debate between him and Makini. He is also dangerous and powerful which is proven when he nearly killed Simba with just his stinger. Sumu is one of the antagonists in the series whose defeat is never shown onscreen. Character Information Scar was the main antagonist of The Lion King. The plan works, with Kiburi, Reirei, Janja, and their respective gangs slowing down the Lion Guard's progress through the Outlands. The Lion Guard: Kion • Bunga • Fuli • Beshte • Ono • Tiifu • Zuri • Janja • Cheezi • Chungu • Janja's Clan • Mzingo • Mzingo's Parliament • Mwoga • Makuu • Makuu's Float • Pua • Basi • Basi's Pod • Ushari • Jasiri • Madoa • Tunu and Wema • Thurston • Mbeya • Ma Tembo • Zito • Aminifu • Reirei • Goigoi • Dogo • Dogo's Brothers • Kijana • Reirei's Pack • Twiga • Juhudi • Shingo • Muhanga and Muhangus • Tamaa • Nala's Father • Swala • Muhimu • Hamu • Ajabu • Makucha • Makucha's Army • Fahari • Jiona • Mjomba • Ogpoa • Haya • Laini • Badili • Mbuni • Mapigano • Mtoto • Gumba • Kambuni • Kwato • Shauku • Nne • Tano • Vuruga Vuruga • Young Rhino • Lioness • Majinuni and Hafifu • King Sokwe • Jasiri's Clan • Hadithi • Bupu • Boboka • Chura • Kifaru • Mwenzi • Uroho • Mwizi • Kulinda • Ona • Mpishi • Makini • Shupavu • Kiburi • Tamka • Nduli • Kiburi's Float • Chama • Kenge • Dhahabu • Hodari

Australia Carbon Tax, Sault Ste Marie State Forest Dispersed Camping, Instagram Username Test, Vizio Smart Tv Not Working, Landscape Supplies North Shore, Which Group Of Materials Will Undergo Decay, Bear Canyon Campground - Bozeman, Mt,