Our CompanyClinical Sleep Solutions is Canada’s Trusted Provider of CPAP Therapy and Equipment
We’re always looking for talented people to join our team!
Clinical Sleep Solutions is always looking for talented individuals to join our growing team, send your resume to [email protected].
Full-Time Sleep Therapist Position – Mission/Chilliwack/Abbotsford location
Clinical Sleep Solutions is considered one of the most reputable companies that provide diagnostics and treatment for sleep apnea in the province of British Columbia. It is our mission to find innovative ways to revolutionize the industry as it pertains to providing effective therapies and improve standards of care for patients who suffer from Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA) and other sleep disorders.
Patient care is our first priority! We strive to achieve the highest standards of care through collaboration with our medical advisors, ongoing educational initiatives for our staff, and by listening to feedback from our existing patients. We are committed to continuously improve responsiveness to therapy by educating our patients and offering therapeutic alternatives.
We are dedicated to improving the well-being of individuals by providing detailed education and follow-up to ensure each patient is successful with their treatment plan. Our Sleep Therapists are “protocol driven” and practice ‘evidence-based’ therapy to ensure the best care possible.
We are currently recruiting for an experienced full-time therapist to join our team. The primary role of the therapist will be to educate patients about obstructive sleep apnea, initiate Level-3 Diagnostic testing, overnight oximetry, CPAP/ BiPAP therapy, and troubleshoot patients already being treated using CPAP/ BiPAP.
Qualifications we seek:
- At least 3 years experience in the sleep apnea industry; Must be proficient in the technologies as it pertains to the various products related to CPAP/ BiPAP Therapy.
- A diploma or degree in Respiratory Therapy, Nursing, healthcare, or any related fields.
- Must be proficient with computers, tablets, and adaptive to all technology environments
- Must have a compassionate, caring, self motivated, and driven personality; able to perform with minimal supervision
- Must be able to foster in a team environment
- Ability to speak Spanish an asset
- Must be able to travel between locations when necessary
If you would like to join a team of highly caring and compassionate individuals looking to improve people’s lives, we would look forward to hearing from you. Clinical Sleep Solutions offers a competitive compensation and benefits package balanced with a “Family First” commitment to our employees. Please send your cover letter and resume to [email protected].