We’re always looking for talented people to join our team!
Full-Time – Clinical Assistant / Admin Assistant Position
The successful candidate must have exceptional customer service skills. They must be comfortable working with customers over the phone and in person. Confident and outgoing is required for this position.
– Work with our team to provide support to patients who are on CPAP therapy
– Answer phone inquiries- Scheduling appointments and maintaining patient files
– Instructs patient on tests, treatment, and procedures
– Point of sales
– Keeps patient records and conversations confidential; maintains records in a neat and orderly fashion; ensures initial and follow-up treatments are completed; promptly answers all phone calls and documents conversations with patients.
– Maintaining tidy and functional office
– Performs duties in a safe manner according to clinic policies and procedures; stays familiar with current safety information related to the work environment
– Courteously manages contacts (in person or by phone) and provides assistance to other team members always in a cheerful and courteous manner. When necessary, helps in other areas of the department or other departments within the same scope of work.
– Performs other tasks as assigned by Manager.
Job Type / Category
Our clinic conducts screening tests and provides CPAP therapy for patients diagnosed with sleep disordered breathing.
This is a full time position Monday to Friday 9:00 am – 5:00 pm. (Some Weekends Possible)
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate will possess the following requirements:
– Self-motivated, punctual and organized.
– Advanced knowledge of Excel, Outlook and Word.
– Post secondary degree preferred or related experience
– Excellent problem solving and interpersonal communication skills
– Demonstrated commitment to high levels of quality and customer service.
– Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
– Excellent written and oral communication.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
If you would like to join a team of highly caring and compassionate individuals looking to improve people’s lives, we would look forward to hearing from you. Clinical Sleep Solutions offers a competitive compensation and benefits package balanced with a “Family First” commitment to our employees. Please send your cover letter and resume to [email protected].