The DeVilbiss IntelliPAP AutoAdjust CPAP System has been designed with patients and providers in mind, incorporating many of the recommendations solicited through research to optimize patient adherence. IntelliPAP’s combination of comfort, education and AutoAdjust technology helps to ensure patient compliance.
- Now comes with SmartCode Remote Adherence Monitoring System, which allows providers and clinicians to remotely track compliance data on patients.
- Smallest surface of all leading CPAP devices with heated humidification system attached and among the quietest CPAPs on the market – only 26 dBA
- Accommodates various tubing lengths (6 and 10 feet)
- Large, slip-resistant pads on bottom of unit to minimize movement on night table during the night
- Eight-foot power cord length provides greater positioning flexibility – no bulky power brick on cord
- Large, backlit LCD and easy-to-follow patient menu Auto on/off
- Delay pressure ramp eases the machine to the prescribed pressure
- ABOB output for psg (pressure, patient flow, leak flow, patient event markers, est. tidal volume)
Dimension: 6.5″ L x 8.4″ W x 6.4 H
Weight: 4.4 lbs with Heated Humidifier
Sound Level: 26 dBA
Electrical Requirements: Universal
Warranty: 3 years (Canada Only)