The ResMed AirFit™ F10 full face mask delivers the comfort and reliability patients have grown to trust in our traditional full face masks, but in a compact design. Your line of sight isn’t affected when you’re wearing it, so you can wear your glasses, read or watch TV in bed with your mask on. The AirFit F10 is 15% lighter than the market-leading compact full face mask and it’s our quietest compact mask in the CPAP full face mask category.1 And with a recent study showing patients preferred the AirFit F10 to the market-leading compact CPAP full face mask in terms of seal, comfort and ease of use,1 you can feel confident about consistently getting a good night’s sleep.
- Superior comfort. The AirFit F10 is small and lightweight, making it more comfortable to use on a daily basis. The Spring Air™ cushion is soft and fits comfortably on your face, while the SoftEdge™ headgear features slimmed-down straps for maximum comfort and fewer facial marks.
- Proven performance. The unique frame and headgear work together to provide superior stability and performance. In fact, a study revealed a unanimous preference by patients over the market-leading compact full face mask in terms of seal.1
- Ease of use. With just four parts, the AirFit F10 is fast and easy to reassemble and clean.
- Ultra quiet. Circular diffused venting gently directs exhaled air away from you and your partner — creating a quiet, peaceful sleeping environment.
- Built-in convenience. The quick-release elbow with side buttons allows you to easily detach the mask from the tubing, making it more convenient to get up during the night without removing your mask.
(*) 1 References: ResMed internal study of existing ResMed patients, conducted between July 25 and September 4, 2013 comparing their ResMed traditional full face mask with AirFit F10.